Female Tattoos,Sexy Women Tattoos,Girls Tattoos,Beautiful Tattoos,Women Tattoos Galleries,Sexy Men Tattoos,Ladies Tattoos,Nude Female with Tattoos

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The mesterious boy

I got woken up by a big bump in the road. I knew I wouldn't fall back asleep so I didn't have a chose but to sit in the back seat and wait and wait and wait some more. I looked at the clock. It read 7:14 AM and it couldn't have gone any slower. My parents and I were driving to our new home and I hated it. My dad had to move to get to his new job. His old one went bank rupted. I didn't want to move. I'd miss my friends and I hate changing schools. I wasn't exactly the braveest girl esspecially when I didn't know any one. I looked around outside I didn't reconize anything. We were surrounded by trees. It didn't look like we were on the road anymore.

"Honey are you sure you know where your going?" My mom asked quietly. Probobly because she thought I was still asleep.

"Of coures. I read that this is a short cut." My dad answered. I had trouble beleiving that. My parents weren't map masters.

"Hey are we close?" I asked a little conserned. My mom looked over and smiled but I just gave her an I-don't-want-to-talk-to-you look.

"We're close now. Only two more hours" she replied. In what world is two hours close?

"Great." I moaned

"Honey you may like it hear. It could be fun."

"You know." My dad added. "Your going to a new school. You think you'll be okay?"

"I... don't know." I admitted. Like I said I wasn't the bravest person you'll meet. I just clinched on my necklace till we arived.

The ride was completely quiet till the car started makeing funny noises and slowing down. Finally my dad stopped at the corner to checked under the hood of the car. Both my parents got out to see what was wrongr. I desided to get out to since I've been sleeping for a long time now and needed to strech my legs. I looked around and we were still surronded by trees and it stayed the same for as far as I could see. The only thing that was different was know there was a tunnel to the left of the us. It was pitch black inside.

"I wonder whats wronge with the car? It was working smothly till now." my dad said

"I don't know. What do you think Ninay?" my mom asked.

I wasn't listening I was looking deep in the tunnel. Something doesn't feel right. What was a tunnel doing hear. It wasn't part of the street. I couldn't keep my eyes off it. I don't know how to explain this but it was different then other tunnels. I could hear something from the other side. It sounded like a whisper but it was calm like a lullaby. It was pulling me it was mesmerizing. Like I couldn't pull away.

"Ninay!" My mom souted to me. I quickly snapped out of it and ran back to the car.

"Honey lets go find some help. Please." My mom asked

"Okay." My dad gave up. "Lets see if we can fins some help through there." My dad was pointing to the tunnel.

"No way!" I blured out. I didn't want to take any chances.

"Honey there's nothing to be afraid of" My mom said trying to calm me down.

"I don't want to to go!" I yelled.

"Okay you can stay by the car if you want but please stay near it."

"We'll be back soon." My dad said

They walked through as if nothing was odd about it. As soonas the walked through there was a very strong wind from in back off me. I was tapping my foot nervously. How lond are the going to take? Then the wind came again but this time I heard a voice. "Who's there." I asked but no one was behind me then another wind blew by and I herd the voice again this time louder. "What!?" I asked out loud. I was getting chills down my spine and I looked straight in the tunnel now. The wind blew again and this Time stronger then the other two. I heard the voice this time making out what it was saying.

"Ninay...Ninay!!!"

I instently ran straight for the tunnel. I didn't know what was going on and I didn't want to find out.

"Mom! Dad! Where are you!" I screamed as I ran through the tunnel at full speed. I had no idea what I had just done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template By:blogger templates - free 7