Female Tattoos,Sexy Women Tattoos,Girls Tattoos,Beautiful Tattoos,Women Tattoos Galleries,Sexy Men Tattoos,Ladies Tattoos,Nude Female with Tattoos

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fiona Marie Lee

I sighed as my mom stopped the car at a gas station.
"Fiona.." She said, taking the keys out of the ignition "You stay in here.. With your little brother. If he wakes up, and he doesn't know where we are, We'll have to listen to him cry for hours."

"Whatever." I said smugly. My mom hopped out of the van and walked to the store. We'd been driving for at least 9 hours, straight. My mom and my dad have been fighting for months now. Last night my dad came home drunk and threw my mom threw the patio glass doors. My mom then called the cops, but not before my dad ran out of the apartment, ran down the beach,and jumped on a boat. My mom decided she didn't need to be around that stress, So we're moving away from the sunny beach in North Carolina I used to call my home, to some place my mom has in her head.
She didn't even ask me if I wanted to move, she just concitered herself. She didn't think about how I had a boyfriend I was hoping to marry who promptly dumped me when I told him I was moving. She didn't look at my report cards and see how I've gotten nothing lower than a B since 8th grade. She didn't pay attention to any of that. She just thought of herself. See, Thats what I hate about my mom. She doesn't think of anyone with the exeption of herself.
I pulled out my purse and fixed my eyeliner. Then I looked around. Three other cars were parked at the pumps. Some old man was pumping gas into his rusty old truck, some woman with children was paying with a credit card threw the pump, and three guys were messing around at the pumps. one of the guys were pumping gas, and the other 3 were goofing around.
I decided to get out of the car, Just to disobey my mom. I slammed the car door to get the guy's attention. They all looked. I walked over.
"Hi. I'm Fiona." I said looking at all of them.
"Hi.." a blonde said kicking his friend.
"Yo!" an african american one said.
"Heyyy!" the one pumping gas said.
"So.. Fiona? Whats up with you?" said the blonde.
"Uhm, Nothing much. I've been on a nine hour car ride and I kinda needed to stretch" I said shyly.
"Thats cool. You don't look old enough to drive..?" the african said
"Haha, Actually, I'm 16. But I can't drive.. yet. I look alot younger than I am, Or so I've heard." I said
"Yeah.. I thought you were like 12, or 13" one said.
"FIOOOONNAAAAAAAA!" My mom hollared from the pump.
"Well, Thats my mom. Bye!" I said walking to my car. They all muttered "bye"s.
"Fiona. I told you to stay in the car." my mom said, pumping gas
"Whatever." I sighed and jumped in the car.
"I SWEAR! IF YOU WHATEVER ME ONE MORE TIME IMMA-"
"What are you going to do mom? Huh? You've already ruined my life enough, don't you think? Oh, no. Of coarse not, Why would you think of me?"
"Young lady! I will not let you speak to me in that language! If you ever-" I turned on my Ipod to mute my mom's pathetic threats.
A few minuites later, We were pulling out of the gas station. After that, I fell asleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template By:blogger templates - free 7